My name is Matty Gay and I am the Software Support Manager at foreUP!
I started working at foreUP in April 2016 and I’ve never looked back. When I started at the company, I worked as a member of the software support team and I learned the ins and outs of the software. I was able to see how this software truly helps our partner courses succeed and grow.
Let me tell you a little about myself!
- My wife and I just had our first baby and he is the cutest human on the face of the earth!
- I am obsessed with golf. That is what initially drew me to foreUP.
- My favorite golfers are: Tiger Woods, Jordan Spieth, and Tony Finau.
- I have had 1 hole-in-one! It was back in 2011 at Spring Creek Country Club in Ripon, CA, which is where I worked in high school.
- I have had 1 albatross! I was 181 yards out and I stuck my 7 iron and the ball rolled in! I do have to mention that we were playing a scramble and I wasn’t playing my drive. So I should probably put an asterisk next to the albatross.
- My best score on 18 holes is 74, also at Spring Creek Country Club. I have shot under par on 9 holes, but I haven’t been able to shoot under par on 18 yet.
As the manager of the Software Support team, I have the opportunity to interact with many of our partner courses. I get to see what issues our courses run into and I am able to strategize ways to help them. Our team members work hard to give quick and accurate responses to any calls that come in. We take great pride in knowing that our courses are helped quickly and efficiently.
If your course ever has any questions about the software, we are more than happy to help you. Our team members are trained and ready to help you with any aspect of the software. We want you and your course to succeed!