Last Updated: May 25,2018
In order to create your account and/or provide you with the services you subscribe to at https://www.foreupgolf.com/ or https://foreupsoftware.com/ (the “Websites”), foreUP collects a certain amount of personal data about you.
What Information Does foreUP Collect?
The goal of foreUP is to provide information, education, and resources most relevant and useful to consumers interested in our products and those who use our services. To accomplish this goal, foreUP may collect informtaion to understand what makes you unique in comparison to other users. We collect two types of information from you: “anonymous information” and “personally identifiable information.”
You may provide foreUP with your name, email address, postal address, phone number, birth date, gender, zip code, and other requested information. While not all of this information may be required, the more information you provide (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize your experience.
”Anonymous information” refers to information that cannot be tied back to a specific individual. Each time a visitor comes to a foreUP Website, information is collected to improve the overall quality of the visitor’s online experience, such as general information about your technology interface or preferences. Anonymous information may also include user IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data. foreUP collects this user information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted content.
”Personally identifiable information” refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as (i) your name and postal address, phone number, and email address, (ii) credit card information, (iii) information you post in a public space on our website or on third-party media site, (iv) products or services you purchase, (v) what browser you are using, (vi) what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us, (vii) if you are using your GPS location or your device’s unique identifier, (viii) the version of the operating system your computer or device is running, and (ix) how often you access our Software.
foreUP collects personally identifiable information in the following ways from different parts of its network of Websites:
- If you choose to register with one or more of foreUPs Websites (often when you use a computer program, or other Product or Service for the first time), you may provide foreUP with your name, email address, postal address, birth date, gender, zip code, and other requested information. While not all of this information may be required, the more information you provide (and the more accurate it is), the better we’re able to customize your experience.We collect information from commercial transactions, from requests for information on the foreUP Websites, and from our registration database.
- We may specifically ask you whether we can send you information about foreUP Products and Services related to a purchase.
- We collect user-generated content. For example, if you post a comment on our Websites, or you register for a promotion, or request a whitepaper download.
- If you ask us a question, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including your telephone number and/or email address. We use that information so that we may respond to your question, and for future reference to serve you better.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if use an integrated social media feature on our websites or mobile applications. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address. Your activities on our Websites and Apps may be posted to the social media platforms.
What Does foreUP Do With the Information We Collect?
In general, we use the information we collect for business development purposes, in response to inquiries from you. If you “opt in,” we may send you electronic newsletters, information and updates on product and services, and information that may be of interest to you, contact you about our services. You can always at anytime update your email preferences to limit the types of emails that you receive from us (for example: Marketing Information, Blog Subscription, Product Updates, Newsletter, and or Training, Promotions and Offers). If you no longer desire to receive any of these mentioned communications, we will provide you with the option to “opt out”.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on ForeUP's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on ForeUP's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by ForeUP whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on ForeUP's site are given "as is". ForeUP makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, ForeUP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should ForeUP or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on ForeUP's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that ForeUP or a ForeUP approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on ForeUP's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. ForeUP does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. ForeUP may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. ForeUP does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
ForeUP has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by ForeUP of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
ForeUP may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with ForeUP's site should be administered by the laws of the country of Utah ForeUP State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.