We hope you enjoyed the recent foreUP Virtual Summit as much as we did! Thank you for spending your valuable time to join us for a day of learning, and we look forward to continuing to connect with you over our shared enthusiasm for the golf industry. If you were unable to join the live sessions, the presentations and panels are available for you now to watch on this YouTube playlist and share with your team.
Many of our incredible speakers referenced resources that would be beneficial to clients like you, and we’ve compiled a list of them here. These resources are sorted by the session they relate to. Additionally, you can click on the title of the presentation to be taken directly to the recording.
We invite you to watch and share this keynote address given by foreUP President Evan Teshima for information on all things foreUP—past, present, and future.
- Social Media for Your Golf Course
- Understanding SEO for Your Golf Course Website
- Why your Golf Course Website Needs a Blog
- Setting Up Google My Business for your Golf Course
- How to Create a Day Template
- How to Edit a Day Template
- How to Create a Timeframe
- How to Edit a Timeframe
- Back 9 Booking
- Split Tee Functionality
- Templates: Everything You Need to Know
- Adding Customers to a Billing Template
- Setting Up a Customer to Autopay
- Generating a New Statement
- Adding Multiple People to a Tee time
- Editing & Adding Customer Groups
- Merging Customers
- Required Customer Fields
- Required Customer Data Fields for Online Profile Registration
- How to Lock Down Inventory Department and Category Fields
- Always List All on the Tee Sheet